Sunday, October 7, 2007

Affection, Acid Base Reactions, and Buns of Steel

The song goes. But shes patient in her comings, I need Love! Sister wisdom help me sing shes the one think that I need, the only think that I need.

I was definitely built for affection, just wondering where my better half is. Work was great, trying to fall asleep now, wish she was here to cuddle with. Whatever her name is wherever she is. There are monuments in your name, whole cities built, streets, homes and single solitary people going about their daily lives, all built on a memory of you a moment. All built in my heart, my lungs, and kidneys there is no place that isn’t yours anymore. Funny thing to write to someone you haven t even met.

Why am I always studying for Chemistry? I hate it when things don't come easy. Not that am allergic to hard work. I can write essays like no one can, I love literature, and art, history and languages. But math and chemistry don't come easy. Am even better in Biology! But you bet your panties am going to get nothing less than a B (God Willing) Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I was wondering how am going to actually set up my schedule now with the whole shift change. I get to the lab at 9:00 pm and leave at 7:30 am. So am going to need to workout, study before I go. Cause I really tried to study and workout at like 8:00 in the morning and I was like forget it! So I guess thats the plan. Ok back to studying and making good progress though. Work has been ok, only one person in my new shift is getting on my nerves. All of a sudden this man expects me to do all the quality controls for all the instruments every night and also to do the reruns/repeats if something doesnt work. Mind you we have to get this done between 1-2 and that am scheduled to take my break at 1 am. Yet still he says he cant rather wont do repeats/reruns even if am on break (loser) What happened to pt first care? Thank the Good LORD! I was called for a Donor Specimen before I had to do any of that the second time around. And guess who was stuck doing the work! HA! You guessed it that lazy fart! Thank You ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZl9tRqjoQ

Went grocery shopping today. Got some:
  1. Dannon Naural Strawberry Yogurt
  2. Pepperage Farm Verona Cookies
  3. Yuban Organic Coffee
  4. Dole Fruit Cups (Peaches)
  5. Soyburgers
  6. Hummus
  7. Tuna
  8. Tomatoes (LOVE LOVE)
  9. Lean Couisine TV dinners (5)
  10. I cant believe its no butter
  11. 24 pack water
  12. Silk Soy Milk Vanilla

Am really trying to get to a point where all I eat is veggies, most of them I already had at home, but I love Tomatoes and constantly am out of them.

Good Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: